If you are an Edmonton resident, Kate may be able to help with a problem you are having. However, Kate is unable to help personally with disputes between individuals and private companies, ongoing legal cases and overturning decisions made by the courts. Kate can often make representations on your behalf without needing to meet with you. However, if you would like to discuss arranging a surgery appointment, please email


Council Services

If your query involves Enfield Council services e.g. housing, parking, bin collection you will need to contact your local ward councillors first who can raise the issue with Enfield Council. You can find out the contact details of your local councillors here.



If you have a housing related issue, please contact one of your local Councillors first. You may also wish to contact Shelter who can provide free and independent advice on your housing rights and options.



Kate may be able to help with immigration matters. She is not able to provide legal advice or help with form filling but can make enquiries about the progress of applications with the Home Office. Where necessary, Kate can also make representations in support of an ongoing appeal.



If you have an issue regarding benefits, you should contact Citizens Advice Enfield before getting in touch with Kate. If you have an issue regarding housing benefit or council tax your local Councillors should be able to assist.

If you are unsure of what benefits you are entitled to, please contact Turn 2 Us, a welfare benefits charity, who can conduct a free entitlement check for you.


Casework and Appointments:

Kate can be contacted by email, phone and by post.

Due to a strict Parliamentary protocol, Kate, can only take up your case or respond to your enquiry if you live in the constituency.

When making a written enquiry, please ensure you have included your full postal address including your postcode, and full details of the issue you require assistance with.

It would also be helpful if you could provide any reference numbers or copies of relevant correspondence regarding your enquiry.

If you would like Kate to pursue immigration enquiries with the Home Office, you will need to provide your Home Office reference number.

If you would like Kate to contact Jobcentre Plus, the Department for Work & Pensions or HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf you will also need to provide your National Insurance number and your date of birth.

Once all the relevant information is received, you will be contacted by a member of staff to discuss your next steps.


Please be aware that strict parliamentary protocol dictates that Members of Parliament may only deal with enquiries and cases on behalf of their own constituents. You can check who your local MP is here.


The data controller for all personal data processed from constituency casework and correspondence is Kate Osamor MP. For full details on how Kate Osamor MP will process your personal data please read his privacy policy here:

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search